September 19, 2008

Fallout 3 is here!!!

Ok, two of favourite PC games of all time were Fallout and the sequel Fallout2. Fallout took me a long time beat, and Fallout2 took me even longer or at least it would have if my old PC hadnt crashed and died just as I was fighting the final battle. The video trailers for Fallout 3 look great, and are almost enough to make me want to unpack my PC again.



The gameplay looks vastly improved, although there was nothing wrong with the old version it was just a bit slow at times. Glad to see that they have kept the original Black Isle style, theme and music. Cool videos from the last versions that I really enjoyed are:



War Never Changes
This has to be one of the best background movies to a game ive ever seen. This copy has the long version that introduced the first game, followed by the intro to Fallout 2.



Fallout2 Intro Movie
I just like the music and the parody of 1950's Govt movies.



Full Ending to Fallout 1

No comments: