December 2, 2008

Army List - Warmachine

Warmachine Battle Royale
2000pts Protectorate of Menoth vs. ????

Planning to have a 2000pt Epic battle vs. Toshi's Khador or a mixture of Circle/Orboros or whatever sometime soon. Problem is I cant quite get to 2000pts without proxying some WHFB pieces in as additional troopers and even then I only just get to 1853pts. Once my outstanding orders come in though I should be able to push the 2000pt barrier pretty easily, just need another non-epic Warcaster. Might go with Reznik as his abilities esp. vs. Hordes are quite good, or maybe ill just get the card for standard Feora and play the Epic model both ways? Anyway full list for the proposed Battle Royale is:

[List is far from perfect in terms of unit composition - but these are the only units I have *sigh*]

Epic Feora
- Devout
- Repenter
- Revenger
- Castigator

Kreoss
- Crusader
- Crusader
- Reckoner

Amon Ad-Raza
- Devout
- Repenter
- Repenter
- Revenger

Vassal
Choir (6)
Daughters of Flame (6)
Deliverers (10)
Exemplars Errant (8)
Cleansers (10)
Idrians (10) + UA (2)
Temple Flameguard (10) + UA (2)
Visgoth Rhoven & Honor Guard

I might split the Flameguard & Cleansers into two units, not sure, but either way with Epic Feora and Rhoven they become an extremely strong unit. If I proxy another couple of figures I suppose I could take another Choir and have two of (4) figures each which would allow me to split my forces slightly better. Also need to get a Dervish for Amon but that will come later. Still waiting on the following models:

From Maelstrom (UK)
- Redeemer
- Zealots (6)
- Monolith Bearer
- Heirophant
- Wracks
- Rupert Carvalo Piper of Ord

From guy on WargamersAU
- Wracks
- Choir troopers (9)
- Choir leaders (2)
- Reclaimer
- Devouts (2) [Possibly]

Still waiting to finalise price & postage on WargamersAU purchase

No comments: