January 21, 2009

Swordmasters of Hoeth Completed

Another unit scratched off my painting backlog last night with the completion of my Swordmaster's of Hoeth. While they still need a couple of light glazes and a layer of purity seal the painting is complete and I am actually pretty happy with the new colour scheme. Now I just have to figure out how to apply it to my Spearmen. One new method I have used on these models is the use of Chaos Black on various areas (under the shoulder pads etc) to aid with highlighting & shading. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves... [Images should expand when clicked on]





2 comments:

Binz said...

Very nice blending on the helms! Very impressed. I need to come to your place and get you to photograph mine... they always come out crappy when i do it :(

John said...

Thanks mate - more than happy too :)