March 11, 2009

RUNEFANG II Tournament Army Lists ?!?

I want to take my Dragon, but as I have a mage glued to it I can't use it as anything other than an Archmage mount or as a Dragon Mage, when a Prince on a Star Dragon would be far better. If only the RUNEFANG II tournament allowed you to proxy stuff - or I could rip the mage apart and rebuild him as a Lord?!?

High Elf Tournament Army List - 2250 (Draft 1)

Archmage Level 4 [General w. Phoenix Guard]
w. Folraiths Robe & Seerstaff of Saphery
Dragon Mage Level 2
w. Silver Wand & Guardian Phoenix
Noble [With Spears]
w. HA, GW, Helm of Fortune & BSB
Spears x23
w. Musician, SB & Lion Banner
Archers x10
w. LA & Musician
Swordmasters x12
w. Musician & SB
Phoenix Guard x18
w. Musician, SB & Banner of Sorcery
Dragon Princes x7
w. Musician, SB & Banner of Ellyrion
Shadow Warriors x5
Bolt Thrower

TOTAL 2,247 pts

Still not sure what to take - so many options. However, with my Dwarfs I am far more certain about what to take.

Dwarf Tournament Army List (Draft 1)

Dwarf Lord [General]
w. Shield, Shieldbearers, RO Stone, RO Preservation, RO Smiting
Runesmith
w. RO Stone, RO Spellbreakingx2
Thane
w. RO Stone, BSB
Hammerers x18
w. Shields, Musician, Standard Bearer w. RO Stoicism
Hammerers x19
w. Shields, Musician, Standard Bearer w. RO Battle
Warriors x20
w. Shields, Musician, Standard Bearer
Thunderers x10
w. Shields, Musician
Quarrellers x10
w. Shields, Musician
Quarrellers x10
w. Shields, Musician
Cannon
w. Engineer, RO Forging
Organ Gun
Bolt-Thrower
w. Engineer, RO Penetrating
Bolt-Thrower
w. Engineer, RO Penetrating, RO Burning
Gyrocopter

TOTAL 2,225 pts

1 comment:

Binz said...

Interesting looking lists there john, could you put a power dice / dispel dice / scroll number as well? I cant figure out what it would be very well lol....

Im working on my 2250 list as well, looks like it will be practically my whole army. Not sure on the Dragon yet though :S