April 9, 2009

Extremely short wishlist for Warmachine Mk2

Have done some more reflection on the changes to Warmachine Mk2 and have come up with my short wish list of things I would like to see in the new version. Its a simple list

- An official quick reference sheet from PP similar to the community one available for Mk1
- An official template for Feora's Wall of Fire. The community one is fine but *hint* *hint* too small

And thats it... oh and for the new faction books I am REALLY REALLY LOOKING FORWARD to them codifying the entire history of Menoth from Superiority, Legends, Prime, Escalation and the other books into a single volume with NEW STUFF and NEW PICTURES. The history behind the factions and the game world is what makes the game interesting. Unlike Warhammer where you can create your own Mythology for your armies (see my Dwarf one here) with WM we have to rely on PP to do it for us, and so far they have done a great job I just want it all nice and pretty in a single book.

3 comments:

Redfinnegas said...

Amen on the complete faction history! I love reading that stuff, but even if you consider everything from the books, there's so much more that's appeared in NQ. I'd really like to have it all in one place.

John said...

I'd forgotten about NQ I've never really read it (prefer White Dwarf) but yeah if they could codify it all that would be awesome

CerealJohn said...

Here Here...I totally agree!!!