June 18, 2009

Playing Warmachine again

Unleash the Zealots and dust of the Warcaster


Well as my Warhammer opponent for tonights club game has pulled out I've organised a Warmachine game instead, under Mk1 rules. Going up against our Club President Rob and his Khador I think, or Circle, or Cryx or Trollbloods whichever he brings at 500pts. Not quite sure what to bring as it has been at least 4 months since I last played Warmachine. Still will be fun to get Feora in there burning stuff again. Haven't put a list together for a while either but I think ill try one of the following:

Feora
Heirophant
Devout
Redeemer
Exemplar Seneschal (2)
Choir (4)
Zealots (8) + Monolith Bearer
Knights Exemplar (6)
Rupert Cavalo

or

Feora
Devout
Castigator
Zealots (8) + Monolith Bearer
Exemplar Seneschal (2)
Knights Exemplar (6)
Eiryss

2 comments:

Binz said...

Go for the first list john :) Castigator just doesnt cut the mustard competitively.

Skirza said...

My castigator killed Terminus in the game I played on Monday night. The castigator is my go to heavy.