July 13, 2009

Tournament pictures from Horned Rat

Returned from Wellington and my 3rd ever Warhammer tournament yesterday after finishing 14th out of 28 players with my Dwarfs. As far as my goals for the weekend went I met and exceeded them getting a win in my first game, earning 45 battle points, and finishing in the top half of the field. Apparently for Dwarves this is pretty respectable, and it could have been so much better but I had a bad Day 2 losing both games after starting Day 1 with a big win and two draws; 38 battle points on Day 1, 7 on Day 2 and I still finished 14th ahead of some very strong offensive armies.

Lots of great armies down there as usual including a few I hadn't seen before. I took pictures of pretty much all of them but unfortunately they didn't all turn out right. Following images are the best of those that did. Images should expand when clicked on.

My Dwarf Army

Dark Elves

Dark Elves

Brettonians - faced these in Game 3

Brettonians - faced these in Game 3

Pete Dunns Vampire Counts - finished 2nd by .12 pts

Pete Dunns Vampire Counts - finished 2nd by .12 pts

Pete Dunns Vampire Counts - finished 2nd by .12 pts

Pete Dunns Vampire Counts - finished 2nd by .12 pts

Pete Dunns Vampire Counts - finished 2nd by .12 pts

Mike Thorns Empire - Won best painted (players choice)
I managed a draw against in Game 3

Mike Thorns Empire - Won best painted (players choice)
I managed a draw against in Game 3

Mike Thorns Empire - Won best painted (players choice)
I managed a draw against in Game 3

Mike Thorns Empire - Won best painted (players choice)
I managed a draw against in Game 3

Mike Thorns Empire - Won best painted (players choice)
I managed a draw against in Game 3

Mike Thorns Empire - Won best painted (players choice)
I managed a draw against in Game 3

Daemons of Chaos

Daemons of Chaos

Daemons of Chaos

Daemons of Chaos

Gobbos

Gobbos

Gobbos

Gobbos

No comments: