August 26, 2009

Latest Irresistible Force Warhammer rankings out

The guys at Irresistible force have finally updated all of the latest New Zealand and Australian Warhammer tournament results from the last couple of months. The big news are the Top 30 players in both countries which have shifted dramatically, and are important as I believe the Top 30 players are those eligible for the invitation only Masters tournaments held near years end.

Up 342 places to 207th in Australasia *woot*

As for me the two New Zealand tournaments entered has seen my ranking jump "342" places to, wait for it, 207th WOOHOO!!! Not bad considering. One more tournament this year, and then none until probably March/April next year. So lots of time to work on that. A Masters invitation in a few years time would be nice me thinks...

... But this also raises another question... is it 'Dwarfs' or 'Dwarves'??!? Personally I go with 'Dwarves'

3 comments:

Mark Evans said...

In Tolkien's books he wrotes dwarves, but Disney liked dwarfs as in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

Randroid said...

In WHFB it is Dwarfs! Says so right on the front of the army book.

M said...

Good work on your rank. I'm going to try and attend some ranked tourneys in the next year to see how I go.