October 12, 2009

Motivation & army fluff

Only painting I have done over last two weeks has been my kids bedrooms. Finding it really difficult to get back into painting my little men... still so much to do. Have managed to get more work done on my Dwarven armies fluff blog though including a first attempt at a bit of saga writing, never been much of a poet but the 'Ballad of Thorin' hasn't turned out so bad.

Noticed that Wargames Factory has come out with an awesome new set of Roman Cavalry miniatures for Fields of Glory. Seriously thinking about getting back into that sort of gaming, a Roman type army would be pretty cool.

2 comments:

Shrink to Fit said...

I'm right there with ya. I have had zero motivation to paint. Sadly, this happens frequently with me...

Kuffeh said...

I can be like this, especially after a large project. But usually, I like to set aside at least a few hours of the week to sit down and paint. Currently that is pretty much Thursday and Friday; and the weekend if I have nothing planned.