October 13, 2009

Warmachine back on the painting table

Well despite my lack of motivation post yesterday I actually managed to get out the old paint brushes last night and make a start on some of HUGE painting backlog this time with my Protectorate of Menoth army. The models in question were the Paladin of the Wall and the High Reclaimer.



Trailing a new method of painting white armour which has turned out pretty well (pictures up tomorrow) and have discovered a new favourite colour "Hormaguant Purple" absolutely fantastic colour, now I just have to figure out how to shade & highlight it properly. I was going to change my Menoth armies colour scheme to Green, but realised that stripping and repainting yet another army wasn't such a good idea. Instead I'll go through and make some minor adjustments to various models, tidy up highlighted areas etc.

1 comment:

Darth Weasel said...

more purple is always good. Just sayin'