January 5, 2010

WIP - High Elf White Lions

First pics of my White Lion regiment. So far I have completed the basing with the exception of two models which I will finish pinning once painting is complete. Undercoated all of them using GW Chaos Black and have started work on the command group. Going for a basic white/purple look but with darker shading and highlights. Lion cloaks are going to be difficult colour wise but I have found some guides for painting Roman Legionary Standard Bearers lion cloaks which have proved very helpful.


Should have them finished by end of month. Painting and gaming time will be limited over the next year as I have finally enrolled in my PhD and have to start work on my initial proposal.

1 comment:

Binz said...

Nice, they will look awesome as usual when they are done!