February 2, 2010

WIP - More HE White Lions pics + painting backlog

As promised more pictures of my White Lions - with back two yet to be completed ranks (minus 2 models that will be pinned on once the others are done). Still waiting washing detailing etc, hopefully get some time tonight.


Amongst my painting backlog box is this little guy that I plan on using as a unit filler. Unfortunately, I didn't paint the base white before applying the snow flock and consequently it hasn't turned out very well. Going to have to scrap ALL of the flock off and redo it. You can see the difference between the snow on this base, and the snow on the properly prepared bases of the White Lions quite easily.

Then there is my current painting backlog (well some of it anyway). The box at the moment contains all of the recently paint stripped High Elf units that MUST be repainted before Easter and NATCON 2010. The figures in the top right (round bases) are a unit of Deliverers, some Knights Exemplar and some Warjack wreck markers for my Protectorate of Menoth army.

As you can see I have the old style Bolt-Throwers not the new ones, mainly because I scored 4 of them off TradeMe for around $20 or something ridiculous like that.

No comments: