March 17, 2011

WIP - Hammerer Regiment

Currently working on two front ranks of 6 models each. First rank of 6 is most advanced so far. I have no idea how I got the blue background as the photos were taken with a white one?!? One significant change for me is the mixing up of beard colours which will be done through all of the completed units. I've also chosen to paint the arms of each model in skin tones rather than interpret them as tunic sleeves. I think it looks better that way, and Ill probably do the same for the rest of the repainted army as well.

2 comments:

Darth Weasel said...

I have to admit with their traditional role as O&G enemies...putting the green on the Dwarf army really cracks me up. Like you are taunting them...

Student Teacher said...

Darth has got it right! Maybe that is just Dwarf camoflague!