April 6, 2011

2000pt High Elf Tournament army list submitted

Just fired off the email with my final 2000pt High Elf army list to Pete Dunn this morning. I've spent a fair few hours now tinkering with it and considering various options but have decided to go with my gut and keep the original, or near, original look. Final submitted list is:

Archmage Level 4
w. Dispel Scroll, Talisman of Preservation, Lore of Life


Battle Standard Bearer
w. GW, Armour of Caledor, Guardian Phoenix

Spears x33
w. Full Command, Banner of Eternal Flame

Archers x14
w. Musician

Archers x10
w. Musician

White Lions x21
w. Full Command

Phoenix Guard x18
w. Full Command, Razor Standard

Dragon Princes x5
w. Musician

Great Eagle

TOTAL 1,999pts

3 comments:

Meatball said...

The army looks great, I love the snowy bases and the overall colors of the army!

Black Bard said...

wow, I had no idea you had so many nicely painted elves! Are you going to be adding any new models to the army from the latest expansion?
B

John said...

Cheers guys appreciate the feedback:)

Yeah I grabbed the Isle of Blood Elves of a mate last week and they have pretty much given me everything I need, esp. the Reavers which I've always wanted.

I might pick up another block of the new Seaguard at some point. I wont be getting anymore Swordmasters as I have 30 of the old metal ones.

One thing I dont have are Chariots so I might buy a couple of those at some point.