March 26, 2012

Ogre Kingdoms @ 2000pts & next WHFB Tournament

Playing my first game with Ogres on Thursday against Reagans Vampire Counts at 2000pts.  In working on various ideas for my list I've drawn a fair bit on the ideas of Pete over at Fields of Blood, and come up with the following:

Slaughtermaster - 373pts
w. Level 4, Lore of Great Maw, Fencers Blades, Glittering Scales, Dispel Scroll

Bruiser - 189pts
w. Battle Standard, Heavy Armour, Enchanted Shield, Talisman of Endurance, Look out Gnoblar

8 x Ironguts - 384pts
w. Full Command, Banner of Eternal Flame, Look out Gnoblar

8 x Bulls - 291pts
w. Full Command, Ironfists, Look out Gnoblar

4 x Leadbelchers - 172pts

3 x Mournfang Cavalry - 240pts
w. Full Command, Heavy Armour, Ironfists

Ironblaster - 170pts

Ironblaster - 170pts

TOTAL 1,994

The players pack for what will hopefully be my next WHFB Tournament - The Horned Gobbo May 5th/6th - came out this week.  No real surprises in it as Pete slowly moves his Pete-Lite comp system toward the SGT (or something) version.  Considered taking my High Elves but this depends on how quickly I can get some more painting down with them, so chances are I will stick with my Dwarfs.

No comments: