May 17, 2012

Ogres @ 2400pts Army list vs. Dwarfs

Playing against Adams Dwarfs with my Ogres tonight, 2nd game with the big boys and first with my recently arrived Mournfang which I spent a few hours putting together last night.  Going with similar list to what I used last week, but at 2400 rather than 2000pts I can stick a couple of extras.

Slaughtermaster - 360pts
w. Level 4, Lore of Great Maw, Fencers Blades, Glittering Scales, Opal Amulet


Bruiser - 159pts
w. Sword of Strife, Enchanted Shield, Dragonbane Gem, Heavy Armour



Bruiser BSB - 196pts
w. Armour of Silvered Steel, Ironcurse Icon, Lookout Gnoblar, Great Weapon


9 x Ironguts - 432pts
w. Full Command, Standard of Discipline

6 x Bulls - 222pts
w. Full Command, Ironfists

6 x Bulls - 222pts
w. Full Command, Ironfists

2 x Mournfang - 140pts
w. Heavy Armour, Ironfists

2 x Mournfang - 140pts
w. Heavy Armour, Ironfists

4 x Leadbelchers - 172pts

Gorger - 90pts

Gorger - 90pts

Ironblaster - 170pts

TOTAL 2,393

For Gorgers ill just proxy two of my other Leadbelchers.  I did consider running a HUGE unit of Maneaters with Scout but the points cost was prohibitive so opted for Gorgers instead.  Expecting to face a very tricksy list.

No comments: