July 23, 2012

Lots of updates - Ogres, Ogres & FOW

Getting a lot of painting done focusing on my Ogres and the few odds and ends I need for Call to Arms FOW competition next month.  Still have 3 FOW Battle Reports and 2 Ogre WHFB Battle Reports to post as well, but work is stacking up (new semester started) and its getting harder to find the time.  Anyway hope the following pics will prove interesting in the interim...

Ogre Ironblaster WIP


Unit of 10 Ironguts finally finished

Close up of Standard Bearer and Champion


von der Heydte & Panzerfaust Trap Teams


Probably a couple more nights to get the Ironblaster finished including the Leadbelcher who rides it, then its onto my Mournfang Cavalary (x4) and a unit of 3 x 2cm Flak 38's which I will be taking to Call to Arms. 

4 comments:

Scott said...

Nice work. I love the skin tones on the Ogres. Very good.

Monty said...

Very good - love 'em!

John Murrie said...

Thanks guys :)

John Murrie said...

Thanks guys :)