September 20, 2012

1200pt WHFB Round Robin :)

Seems like 1200pt fever has hit my local gaming club - I was going to have another match up with my Ogres vs. Adams Dwarfs tonight but in the interests of getting some practice in for Vermintide in November, and hopefully to encourage some more registrations from my club mates - I proposed a few 1200pt games instead. 

Appears now that there will be at least 6 of us bringing 1200pts along tonight and if we can get things organised it should make for some compelling gaming over the next couple of weeks as we all play each-other - especially as everyone is using the comp rules from Vermintide.

The armies so far are:
  • Ogres
  • Dwarfs
  • Skaven/Night Goblins
  • Warriors of Chaos/Lizardmen
  • Brettonians/Orcs
  • Vampire Counts/Goblins
Ogres and Dwarfs are set in stone, but what the other 4 guys bring is up for debate as like me they all have more than one army. Going to have to charge up the batteries on my camera.

Still waiting to hear back from the Vermintide registrar though - getting a might worried....

2 comments:

Simon Switzer said...

Good to here that your getting some more interested in some 1200pt awesomeness.

I wouldn't worry to much about the registrar soon, should be out soon ;D.

Neil said...

Don't worry

Neil