September 15, 2012

Ogres Galore - Mournfang all done & WIP stuff

Mournfang Cavalry are all finished - could be tidier I suppose, but overall I am pretty happy with them especially after the terrible start I had painting the mounts.  Faces on  couple of them aren't as good as I would like, but the finished unit look good and fits in well with the rest of my army. 






Also completed the Leadbelcher to go with my Ironblaster and not far off finishing my Tyrant.  Leadbelchers and another unit of Bulls next and my Ogres are all done - going to need another project soon.

Not to worried about the detailing on the Ironblaster guy as most of the detail are hidden by the blaster itself, going to have to make up some reins to replace the plastic bits that I broke when assembling the model.

Aiming to take my Ogres to Vermintide in November which is a 1200pt 1-day WHFB event being run by Neil Williamson.  It will mean taking a day off cricket, but I think my old knees will appreciate the break :)

4 comments:

Simon Switzer said...

Mournfang look great John, the colour schemes on them are also really cool and well done.

Joelatron said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joelatron said...

Your Ogres are looking great! Can't wait to crash into a wall of whitelions at Vermintide that I have prepared for them...

John Murrie said...

It would be Ogres - but Neil said they were not allowed?!?