- Not having a BSB doesn't work.
- If your BSB is in the 2nd rank of an Ogre unit he doesn't need as much protection (cheers Caleb for pointing that out) so I can buff up the Butcher to L2.
- The L1 Butcher needs to be L2.
- Mournfang only work if you get them into combat
- Oh and Mournfang are Movement 8" not movement 6" like the rest of the army DUH!!! Been playing them wrong since I got them....
- Keep your units together and don't be in such a rush to charge forward - combined charges as Pete pointed out to me earlier in the year is the best way to go.
- The Ironblaster can be very disappointing - contemplating not taking it.
- Need to stick some Leadbelchers in to help in the shooting phase.
October 12, 2012
Ogres vs. Lizardmen
Two good games against Calebs Skink horde @ 1200pts last night. My first list took a L3 Slaughtermaster, Ironguts, Bulls, IB and 4 Mournfang but dropped the BSB. 2nd list brought back the BSB but had to settle for a L1 Butcher. Learned a few things from each game:
Posted by John Murrie