October 3, 2013

Dwarf Display board is finished!!!

Finally completed everything I wanted to do on my display with the addition of some tufts, vines and flowers to add a bit of colour.  For the runes over the gate I had originally painted them Dwarven bronze but it just didnt look right so re-painted them to match the stonework - the overall result is much better.

Pictures aren't that great but I hope you enjoy them and get a decent view of what the finished product looks like...  going to be a few months till it gets an outing so I have more time to build one for my Ogres now.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And as a follow up to my Forgeworld related post some great news with Faet 212 leaking some details from their new book Massacre including a lot of the new rules for the Word Bearers and Lorgar (click here).

8 comments:

Robin Sutton said...

That's really nice work.. thanks for sharing.

Kind regards
Robin

flamesofthephoenix said...

It looks excellent. Congratulations on a job well done.

jugger said...

Nice work!

James Brewerton said...

Great work very nice looking board.
Peace James

Red Dog said...

Wow! That looks amazing, well done.

Mark Stanton said...

Looks great John, like the added vines and greenery.

Scott said...

Brilliant! Well done John.

John Murrie said...

Thanks for the feedback everyone - glad you like it.