October 30, 2013

Forgeworld Horus Heresy Book 2 is here!!!!!!

It arrived... it arrived... it arrived... home from work yesterday to find the package I've been waiting for what seems like an age on my front doorstep.  Inside was Forgeworlds Horus Heresy Book 2 - Massacre and I have to say it was even better, no more than better, than i had expected.

 
 
 

Bound in beautiful black leather with embossed gold lettering, silver edged pages and hard metal engraved corners every page looks amazing.  Only had time to skim through a few pages last night but will be reading it all tonight.  For the Word Bearers fan the book promises a couple of new units that FW should be releasing soon amongst them the 'Gal Vorbak' one of the most tragic (IMO) story arcs in the HH series, and one of my favourites.

Might have to order the first book now just to ensure I have the complete set.

In other gaming/hobby news absolutely nothing is happening at the moment hence the lack of posts this month.  Cricket season is underway so my gaming days are over until March next year when the New Zealand WHFB Team Champs kick off.

I have a huge pile of miniatures to finish between now and then but plan on concentrating on the High Elf army I am going to use at the NZTC.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Kent said...

I'm thinking of doing Salamanders. Also, I just finished The First Heretic and despise your weak and pathetic legion. Vengeance for Istvaan 5 will be mine!