November 28, 2013

What WHFB army should you collect? Quiz proves Dwarfs are AWESOME

Pete Dunn over at Fields of Blood linked through to an interesting quiz which "apparently" assesses which WHFB army best suits you.  Its a bit dated as it mentions Hordes of Chaos but was still fun to take.

Surprise surprise my results were (the higher the % the more suited to that army you are):

Dwarfs 70% - shouldn't they be everyones first pick?
 

Bretonnia 45% - too many horses to paint, I hate painting horses
 

Vampire Counts 40% - tried them got bored with them sold them
 

Beasts of Chaos 40% - cool army and would be fun to paint
 

The Empire 40% - never interested me to be honest
 

Tomb Kings 35% - too much like VC
 

Ogre Kingdoms 35% - have them, like them, and really enjoy playing them
 

Dark Elves 35% - BOOO!!!!
 

Orcs and Goblins 30% - would have collected them put coin toss saw me get Ogres, go Green!!!
 

Dogs of War 30% - ???
 

Skaven 30% - Really??? Shouldn't this be 0%
 

Wood Elves 25%
 

Lizardmen 25%
 

Chaos Dwarfs 25%
 

Hordes of Chaos 15%
 

High elves 10% - say what? maybe that explains why I dont really enjoy them that much or at least haven't done lately

Hobby wise all very quiet at the moment.  Had knee surgery last month so no cricket this season, busy at work and taking a prolonged break from gaming as I am really not that interested right now.  Next event is the New Zealand Team Championships in March to which I am now taking Ogres as they're fully painted, Adams taking Dwarfs (so I can't take mine), and High Elves are just blah.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Hope the knee gets better soon!

Mark Stanton said...

Interesting quiz, I come out most likely to pick Orcs and Goblins - I have got a large Night Goblin army so its half right .... pffft Orcs.

My next army I like to use would be Chaos Dwarfs and Daemons.

Tane said...

Mine were 85% Dwarves (awesome), 35% High Elves (maybe that's why I suck with them?) and 5% Skaven (fantastic, still too high though).

I hope the knee improves. You'll get your gaming mojo back when you're ready, no point rushing it. It's not like you're ever short of things to do as a husband, dad and homeowner....

Herman van Kradenburg said...

I suspect this quiz was written by a Dwarf or Chaos Dwarf player.

Interestingly quite accurate on our likes and style of play, but blurs the good/evil line a bit, and that's why HE and Skaven keep showing up. I've noted DoC are not represented. I also got VCs. (Like 'em, got'em ... don't play 'em)
I agree VCs and TCs are too much alike to have both armies.