March 26, 2014

Star Wars, 40k and a WHFB campaign

Its always good to get out of your normal gaming zone and try something new and last night I gave the Star Wars miniatures game a go at my local club.  Have to say that it was a lot of fun.  Very easy to play, models look great, rules are simple and understandable and the game itself grabs you pretty quickly.

Warhammer 40k
With the intent of keeping things interesting I'm also going to have my first ever game of 40k next week which should be interesting - now I just have to recover my models from my sons toy collection where they've been for the last few months.

Warhammer Campaign
With a slight influx of new WHFB players at the club I put together a quick campaign for us to work through as well just for a bit of fun - check it out here.

No comments: