May 27, 2014

Avatars of War extend their Dwarf range

Available for pre-order now on the Avatars of War site is their latest Dwarven regiment an alternative to the new GW Hammerers and I have to say I am very impressed.  Sculpt wise I like the AoW more than the GW ones and more importantly for 35 Euros or roughly NZ$70 you can get 30 of these guys if you pre-order them (regular box contains 20)  vs. 10 GW Hammerers for the same price.  

Its pay day this week so I'll be placing an order... enjoy!!!

 



3 comments:

Herman van Kradenburg said...

Nice! I'm getting more and more tempted to dust off those dwarfs... languishing on the bottom shelf of my cupboard for years.
Still have some unbuilt Mantic ones waiting. Just a wee but disenchanted with the whole arms race and frequency of new army books (read cost attached) GW has created lately

Tane said...

I've got 30 of these bad boys coming to me as well. They look like they'll be challenging to rank up, but they look fantastic as is.

I wonder how easy they might be to convert into Longbeards or even rank and file.

The Kiwi said...

Very, very nice Dwarves!
Reminds me that I should paint the Avatar Berserkers I glued together.
Cheers