July 9, 2014

Avatars of War production problems...

After reading up on AoW production issues in various forums I was kind of expecting this.  Got the following email from Avatars of War this morning.


Hello John, I would like to inform you about the preorder of the Doomcrushers, The fact that the Vestals of Nemesis tooling is taking longer than initially planned, has affected the schedule of the other molds being tooled. Vestals of Nemesis are finally ready for production, so the delay will be no more.
However, having been a considerable delay, we estimate that the Doomcrushers injection molds will be ready for production in early September instead of July. Once again we appreciate your patience and we apologize for the delay before the date initially estimated July.We keep in touch. Johanna AcquahAoW Management Avatars of War SLNECIF: B64518889C/Mare de Deu dels Angels, 37, local.08921 Santa Coloma GramenetBarcelonaSpain
 I can wait as I have my Berserkers to finish off but its still a little disappointing 

4 comments:

Tane said...

I pre-ordered the Doomcrushers expecting them to deliver late. I'll be happy to get them this side of Christmas, I've got plenty of Elves to paint anyway.

They look awesome, and I don't need them right now.

Herman van Kradenburg said...

Drat! Elves Tane? Did you say the E word?

Tane said...

Yes I did, but none of those emo or hippy elves. Nice, clean, upright (uptight?) High Elves. Flowing hair, flowing skirts, flawless complexions, the works.

Blame Tolkein, I've wanted Elf and Dwarf armies since I was 12. I'd have done it sooner but it's taken me 4 years to paint my Dwarves. At this rate, my Slaaneshi WoC won't be started till 2017....

Herman van Kradenburg said...

LoL. There is only one true Elven Race, and that is the embittered spiteful Druchii. The rest are pansies. Call us emo, but these are vicious Emo,they have in fact personality disorders. Psychopathic and antisocial spings to mind...