November 20, 2014

Blogging and gaming hiatus

As you could probably tell from the lack of posts in recent weeks/months I have taken a break from gaming although I have had a couple of games with my High Elves which I started to enjoy again. But I am taking a big break from gaming for a while.  Basically I am all gamed and hobbied out for the foreseeable future.  This has even led me to withdraw from the New Zealand WHFB Team Champs in Feb/Mar next year as my heart just isn't in it.

Stumpyheaven and I will be back it just won't be for a little while and at least not until next year.

5 comments:

Scott Bowman said...

Tough to maintain an indoor hobby interest, when the summer weather is approaching... catch you on the flip side :)

Token said...

wil miss your blog mate, come back soon eh

Mal

Mikko H said...

Funny to read about approaching summer, with the cold, wet blackness enveloping us here in Finland atm. Do come back after you've enjoyed your 'vacation', this is the only WHFB blog I'm following, and I don't even play it. :)

John Murrie said...

Thanks for the comments guys really appreciate it 😃😃😃

The Kiwi said...

Have a good break.
cheers