March 26, 2015

Post 1000 for Stumpy Heaven

My 1000th post on the blog since it all started way back Feb 7th 2008. my hobbies, gaming and other stuff have all grown since then. so far I've played WHFB 7th & 8th Ed, Fields of Glory 15mm, Warmachine 1st and 2nd Edition, Flames of War, and now X-Wing. And I've even gotten into 30k and the Horus Heresy

Collections have come and gone. my WHFB Vampires were sold, so to my 15mm English, a massive collection of Menoth and even more models added... Alot more stuff than my wife knows abouT...Well probably not

2015 is shaping up as a very changeable year with WHFB 9th due out, Ogres taking over from Dwarfs as my army of choice, 30/40k looking increasingly appealing, X wing taking off and possibly a return to Warmachine.

Regardless my thanks to everyone who has read StumpyHeaven over the years for your comments and feedback.  Here's to the next 1000 posts

John

3 comments:

Herman van Kradenburg said...

Congrats John! Quite a milestone for your great blog! I follow it with interest! Here's to the next 1000!

Gordon Richards said...

Congratulations! 1000 is an impressive tally! Being a newbie to blogging (I'm currently on post 30-something) I'm in awe of numbers like that!

John Murrie said...

Thanks guys much appreciated - can't believe how much waffle I've managed to put on here.