April 19, 2015

X-Wing Weekend of fun: home and away

Had a great day of X winging on Sat with 4 of us getting some good games in.  A lot movement this time round.  Used a mix of lists and had some very good games... Learned that Y wings are hard to kill.  Used my Sontir Fel swarm list for first couple of games against Imperials and Scum

Sontir’s Swarm
98
TI
Sontir Fel – PS9
27
[Elite] Push the limit
[Mod] Hull upgrade
[Title] Royal Guard Tie
[Mod] Targeting computer
3
3
0
2
35
TF
Mauler Mithel – PS7
17
[Elite] Swarm Tactics
2
19
TF
Howlrunner  - PS8
18
[Elite] Swarm Tactics
2
20
TF
Academy Pilot – PS1
12


12
TF
Academy Pilot – PS1
12


12

List works really well (at least for me) and this time I flew the Tie's in a lose swarm so I didn't have to worry about trying to formation fly them.
Imperial factions battle for control - notice my repainted Sontir

My repainted Ties fight rebel imperials???
In my last game I opted for a Slave based list as I wanted to give it another go and ended up taking

Rexler Royal Road Trip
100
TD
Rexler Brath – PS8
37
[Elite] Outmanoeuvre
[Roc] Proton Rockets
[Sec] Ion Cannon
[Mod] Engine Upgrade
3
3
3
4
50
TI
Royal Guard Pilot – PS6
22
[Elite] Push the limit
3
25
TI
Royal Guard Pilot – PS6
22
[Elite] Push the limit
3
25

As a list it worked ok but I moved badly and got mauled by Jeff's 2 ship scum list.

Also tried to beat my 6 yr old again this morning because in his words "I need the practice" didn't go to well. Quick start rules Boba Fett vs 2 X wings and once he didn't miss

My defence rolls vs his attack rolls *sigh*
Mini Darth Vadar laughing at his victory

No comments: