|The Falcon and Carnor Jax crash into each-other|
- Practice, practice, practice moving your Swarm - its harder than it looks.
- Get the movement order right when moving your ships.
- Barrel rolling is awesome.
- Read and REMEMBER your ships abilities.
- Stealth is a great upgrade
- Free actions are awesome.
- Shields on enemy ships are horrible.
- If your going to shoot at someone, shoot everything at them.
- Getting everyone into a position to fire at the same target is difficult.
- No plan survives its first encounter with the enemy... (someone said this Clauswitz or someone similar) and it works for X-Wing.
|Wedge gets a nice flank shot as the Swarm goes the wrong way|
|Not much of a Swarm left hopefully Sontir Fel can get some payback.|
|Scum are hard to kill if you don't know what you're doing... which well... I didn't really|
|What we like to see - ships everywhere|