May 14, 2015

Forgeworld Horus Heresy Book 5 Trailer

I am a huge fan of the Horus Heresy novels and the books put out by Forgeworld and Aaron Dembski-Bowden in particular.  40k as a game doesn't interest me that much but the literature behind it is simply fantastic.

My sole concession to 40k models is a small collection of Forgeworld 30k Word Bearers.  The XVII Legion is by far my favourite - something about religious fanatics appeals to me (probably why I went with Menoth when I played Warmachine).  To me the best books from the HH series so far have been: The First Heretic, Betrayer and Know no Fear all featuring the Word Bearers and the best character in the series Argel Tal (although he isn't in Know no Fear).

So it was great to see FW release a trailer for Book 5 of their fantastic HH series (I have Book 2... so far) which focuses on the Battle for Calth described in "Know no Fear".  Enjoy...

  

1 comment:

Peter Dunn said...

Agree....the Word Bearers fluff and story are great.

Pity their main protagonists are the dull as ditchwater Ultramarines - the second most boring Legion after Imperial Fists