January 10, 2016

Bloodletters of Khorne

Another unit I've had partially completed for a while now.  Decided to finish them off this morning while waiting for the cricket to start.  Unfortunately I stuffed up the original layers so have last a lot of the detailing but they still turned out Ok'ish.  Will make a nice addition to my CSM collection and allow me some ability to field a Khorne Daemonkin force which is starting to look like it will suit my play style pretty well i.e. they lack subtly and any form of tactical nous ;)




Only problem is that now I have finished these guys and the Betrayal at Calth set I have nothing left to model or paint?!?  The arrival of various bits and FW shoulder pads will occupy an evening for me but it looks like I'm going to have to start planning another project.

Been making lists for a local upcoming 1000pt Summer League and Khorne Daemonkin gets sticking in my head.  With that in mind a Bloodletter will most likely be my next acquisition, and maybe the AoS Daemons getting started kit which has some good models in it.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Kent said...

If you're out of stuff to paint and worried it will cause hobby death, swing by my house and start painting my Tyranids lol