January 27, 2016

Local 40k Summer League: Daemonkin @ 1000pts

Gaming for me starts up again next week with a 40k Summer League held at a local gaming store/venue on Thursday.  and the re-start of my local clubs gaming night the following Tuesday.  Thursday's (if I can organise it) will be my 40k gaming nights while Tuesday's are going to be all about X-Wing and for my first 3rd ever game of 7th Ed 40k next week I've opted to go with a Khorne Daemonkin list.

The book and its kit out kind of suit my play style which is very much a "straight the guts lets go hit something and throw dice" kind of thing regardless of the army (or game system) I'm playing.  In the absence of a Bloodthirster (waiting for the budget to settle down so I can order one) I wanted to give some of my Betrayal at Calth figures a run so I'm going with the following list (the league is set at 1000pts).

I have no idea if its viable or not but it could be fun

  Chaos Lord
w. Plasma Pistol, The Blood-Forged Armour, Sigil of Corruption & Goredrinker


8 x Cultists
8 x Cultists
8 x Cultists


9 x CSM 
w. Flamer, Champion with Combi-Flamer, Melta Bombs & Power Sword, Rhino with Havoc Launcher


10 x Raptors
w. Meltagun, Champion with Melta Bombs, Power Fist, Icon of Wrath

Hellbrute
w. Multi-melta, Powerfist

Lord goes with CSM in Rhino they and Raptors munch on up while Hellbrute provides fire support and Cultists run up and die to give me Blood Tithe points.

No comments: