April 18, 2016

Chaos Rhino finished... nothing left to paint

Finished my Rhino this morning (benefits of being home with kids for holidays) which is good, but also bad as I now have nothing left to paint.  Or rather nothing left I want to paint as I'm not counting the 3 Plasma Gun armed CSM I can't be bothered finishing.  Display board pretty much done as well, will finish it tonight after giving it a wash to darken it up this morning it still requires ash and grass tufts.  But miniature wise I'm all done and fighting quite hard to resist the urge to buy anything else for a few months...






3 comments:

Wryth said...

Mate, the tanks look fantastic and WTF do you mean you have nothing left to paint?! I have no concept of how that could or ever will happen to me! I'll try and jack up a Maelstrom practice day soon.

John Murrie said...

Always keen for more gaming mate enjoying 40k a lot right now. I try not to run out it but it happens 😃

John Murrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.