October 18, 2016

WIP - CSM/KD Maulerfiend

Taking one of these to Warpstorm at the end of the month - have one painted already that I acquired off a local gamer who sold off his entire KD collection (picked up 6 Bloodcrushers, 2 Skull Cannons, 6 Bikes & a Maulerfiend cheap as).  Still while I don't need two painted I can at least get this guy ready and take my own model down - I have repainted the one I acquired but still you want to take stuff you completely did on your own.


I've seen some great modifications done on this model where the legs are changed to give more dynamic poses.  Sadly that's beyond my capabilities at the moment.  However, I can at least add a couple of extras to it hence the Khorne banner and the Space Marine getting munched.




Once the PVA is dry and the cork is set the base will get my usual layer of Polyfilla and the standard dark grey washed colour scheme I use on all my Chaos stuff.  

No comments: