January 5, 2017

Local venue closes and homemade 40k terrain

No gaming since November due to life but also the closure of the local venue I've been using to play 40k the last year or so.  It means our small group no longer has a regular venue hence no games for several weeks now.


The loss of a venue was tempered slightly by the arrival of ADB latest book "The Master of Mankind"... if you haven't read it yet then do so... it's amazing.

For 2017 I have a few gaming resolutions one of which is to make some 40k terrain so I can have some stuff for home games.  Early efforts have been going well...





Some towers were first up using chip containers, match sticks, bits of wood off cuts from paint racks and some random plastic bits.



I also put together what I'm calling anow AA platform using a WHFB MDF movement tray, some bits from  Rhino kit, walls from the Bascilica kit and a Rotary cannon from the CSM Maulerfiend kit. So far things are looking ok...

No comments: