June 30, 2017

Death Guard Tactical Squad #2, Lord of Contagion & Noxious Blightbringer

Starting to smash out my Dark Imperium Death Guard.  2nd Tactical squad finished along with a Lord of Contagion and my first Noxious Blightbringer.   The Blightbringer models are actually pretty cool and look better as Psykers than the Plaguecasters which to me look a bit stupid.  Still they're good models to paint.  Slowly trying to add edge highlights to varying degrees of success.





Still have a lot to finish off but I'm enjoying the challenge and the new DG models GW just announced look amazing so it seems that I'll have a lot to paint over the next few months.

1 comment:

JamieM said...

Looking very nice (nasty?) indeed!

It's always good to get a jump on painting an army for a new ruleset, I'm doing the same with necrons and helps the new version feel even newer :)