July 21, 2017

Snap Fit Death Guard & latest Death Guard modifications

A family holiday and a new batch of students kept me away from my hobby for the last week or so but I finally got some spare time to do more work on my Death Guard.  This included 2 lots of the new Snap Fit Death Guard models, and my 5th Dark Imperium DG Squad.


First up the Snap Fit models.  These are seriously good.  The sculpts are interesting, full of detail and of the the high quality you expect of GW kits.  The models themselves are incredibly easy to put together but also lend themselves to modifications with each piece scaled to match the new Death Guard models.  


I assembled one set as pictured on the box but the other one I intermixed with my Dark Imperium Death Guard swapping arms and weapons around and adding a few bits left over from other sets.






Now I just have to find time to paint them all...

No comments: